Eyeline Exa-Cord Dryland Breaststroke Cords
A unique resistance product used for both outward and inward sweep in breaststroke pull to strengthen muscles and increase power. Designed to emulate the swimming pull. Comes in a nylon carry bag to store at home or to take on your travels.
In the bag:
- 2 tubular latex rubber tubing lengths with hand paddles attached
- Exa-Cords instruction booklet
- Nylon carry storage bag
- Hand paddles to emulate swimming pull
- SE108BGR-provides resistance level of 3.6-10.8kgs* of pull (as there are two tubular latex rubber tubes per attachement the resistance strength is double
- * Resistance when stretched 1-3 time original length
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Eyeline Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.