Eyeline Electric Pace Clock
Larger numbers for more efficient pacing views. This visibility is critical when performing training interval sets and assessing improvement.
- 900 x 900mm
- 220-240 volt sweeps 1rpm
- White face, blue/white sweep arm
- NOTE: Clocks to be installed outdoors should consider having a face cover to 100% prevent posible water damage to the motor.
- Under NO circumstances should the clock face be cleaned using a high water pressure cleaner as water may enter the motor down the spindle.
- A small amount of WD40 or similar should be sprayed on the spindle where it enters the Brass Bushing to prevent any contamination build-up on the spindle.
- This should be done at least every 90 days.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Eyeline Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.