Eyeline Foam Block Belt
Deep-water running is ideal for those recovering from injuries or suffering with back pain. The resistance of the water gives a great cardiovascular and strengthening workout.
Being deep in the water decreases stress on your joints, as well as increases your range of motion.
Because there is no impact, an injured athlete can train in the water to remain fit while waiting for their injuries to heal.
Our 8 block foam belt is for deep water exercising, running, rehab and general fitness.
- Fits up to 120cm waist
- 2 Eyeline foam block belts can be joined together for larger size
- NOT for use under 12yrs old, for 60kgs and over
- Soft durable EVA foam blocks
- Each block is 7cm x 15cm x 5cm
- Easy-to-operate quick-release buckle ensures a hassle-free fit
- Suspends body vertically in the water
- Great training & rehabilitation aid
- Adjustable webbed belt
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Eyeline Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.