Eyeline Inflatable Belt
Deep-water running is ideal for those recovering from injuries or suffering with back pain. The resistance of the water gives a great cardiovascular and strengthening workout.
Being deep in the water decreases stress on your joints, as well as increases your range of motion.
Because there is no impact, an injured athlete can train in the water to remain fit while waiting for their injuries to heal.
Our inflatable belt is for deep water exercising, running, rehab and general fitness.
- One size only -fits waist up to approx 140cm
- Quality Laminated PVC Construction
- NOT for use under 12yrs old, for 60kgs and over
- Easy-to-operate quick-release buckle ensures a hassle-free fit
- Suspends body vertically in the water
- Great training & rehabilitation aid
- Multiple safety chambers
- Multiple air chambers
- Adjustable webbed belt
- Easy to pack and travel with
Instructions for use:
- Fully inflate by gripping the lower stem of inflator valve between your fingers and blowing air into the chamber
- Fully insert valve stopper and press into chamber
- Ensure the stopper caps are fully inserted and checked at regular intervals
- Check for leakage and tears before every use
WARNING: Use only under competent supervision - NOT a lifesaving device
If webbing belt requires tro be slid through the inflated chanber then it is to be done section by section in a gentle manner. Forcefully pulling on either end of hte webbing belt to adjust length my tear the slider chamvers. Damage caused my this action will not be covered under any warranty.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Eyeline Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.