Eyeline Modulus training swim fins
The Eyeline MODULUS Rubber Training Fins -a new design principle known as Dynamic Stress Reduction, reduces pressure and strain on the ankles and knees whilst increasing kick power. DSR design provides for efficient water flow over the fin surface allowing more freedom in the swimmers natural kicking action. The Dynamic Design Ratio creates additional water displacement and maintains maximum load on the legs and alleviates the pressure and strain on the ankles and knees.
- Soft and comfortable fin foot pockets with true fit sizing
- Foot arch support alleviates shin soreness after hard sessions
- Wide full length foot pockets stop "toe crunching"
- Shoe-like design makes for easier entry and exit from the pool
- Rigid blade stroke section for increased kicking power
- Faster water drainage with open toe design
Although the fins will be easier to place on your feet due to softer foot pockets and easy grab heel tab it is suggested you wet both the inside of the foot pockets and your own feet before attempting to place fins on
**NOTE** To ensure correct fit, please review size chart. Orders are placed using Australian Sizing.
For female sizing we suggest you select 1 size down, for example a female 7-9 size equals a male 5-7 size.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Eyeline Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.