Eyeline Aquatic Rehabilitation Bells
Aquatic rehabilitation bells are a great water resistance exercise aid to help build upper body strength, toning and flexibility. Light resistance. Used as a support and balance above the water for resistance exercise below the water. Rehabilitation bells offer 40% resistance & require 1.2kg of force to submerge.
- Single EVA foam disc each end of bar
- Foam thickness per end per disc 5cm
- Foam disc diameter 15cm
- Length of bar between disc 20cm
- Overall length 30cm
- Light resistance
- 40% resistance & require 1.2kg of force to submerge
- Soft foam covered non-slip handles
- Closed cell EVA foam discs are non-abrasive to skin and fabrics
- Won't absorb water or chip
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Eyeline Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.