Eyeline Adult Lycra Swim Caps
Eyeline® Australian made lycra swim caps
Lycra for a great fit, comfort and shape retention
Adult lycra caps are made from the same material as our swimsuits. Eyeline Lycra® has excellent stretch & recovery with superior shape retention. Lycra® is quick drying. Lycra swim caps are known to be very soft and will never catch or pull your hair. Since Lycra is a fabric, these caps will allow water to flow through the material while swimming, they will not keep your hair dry.
Available in 9 colours
Caring for your swim cap
- Chemically treated water is known to damage fabric of textile products
- Rinse with fresh cold water and dry immediately after use
- Do not store your cap in a wet state
- Do not leave cap in direct sunlight or exposed to heat
- Trace amounts of cooper in pool may cause discolouration to cap
- Avoid contact with sharp objects
For workout & competition
Your hair should be wet before placing cap on head. Air under cap may cause it to come off during workout or competition.
Do not permit small children to use cap as a toy. Misuse or abuse may be dangerous and cause suffocation. Individuals with allergies or skin disorders should seek competent medical advice before using a swim cap. The manufacturer and/or seller will not be responsible for any injury by misuse or collisions being accidental or otherwise.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Eyeline Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.