Eyeline Youth Short Sleeve Rash Top
Eyeline® Australian made youth rash vest
CRP® has excellent stretch & recovery with superior shape retention
Quick drying and has been designed for swimwear frequently used in chlorinated water
Sun Protection UPF50+ gives you the protection from the harmful effects of the Sun's UV radiation. UPF50+ gives excellent protection from the sun, sunburn, skin damage and ultimately skin cancer
Fabric: CRP® (Chlorine Resistant Polyester)
Sun Protection: UPF50+
Colour: Lime with silver EYELINE® logo print front
CHLORINE RESISTANT STRETCH POLYESTER
CRP® is designed for the close-to-the-body styling required by today's sport and fashion swimwear. CRP® has excellent stretch and recovery with superior shape retention, is soft to the hand with a high level of colour fastness. CRP® is quick drying and is resistant to chlorinated and salt water.
- Rinse in clean water after every use
- Warm hand wash with mild soap
- Do not use bleach or harsh detergents
- Drip dry out of direct sunlight
- Keep different coloured suits separate during washing and drying
- Do not iron or dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not pack or store when wet and do not leave rolled up in a wet towel
- Avoid rough surfaces such as concrete, swimming pool edges etc, suntan lotions, body oils and shampoos as these may damage your suit
- DO NOT WEAR IN A HEATED SPA
Fabric degradation, for whatever reason, is not covered by any warranty. Damage to stitching or fabric as a result of incorrect sizing or downsizing is not covered by any warranty. Fashion or light colours may become transparent when wet.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Eyeline Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.