Eyeline Kids CRP & RSP Polyester Print Swim Caps
Eyeline® Australian Made
CRP & RSP polyester swim caps
Fabric: CRP® & RSP® Polyester
Childrens polyester caps are made from the same material as our swimsuits. Eyeline CRP® & RSP® (Chlorine Resistant Polyester) has excellent stretch & recovery with superior shape retention. CRP® & RSP® are quick drying and have been designed for swimwear frequently used in chlorinated water. Polyester swim caps are known to be very soft and will never catch or pull your hair. Since Polyester is a fabric, these caps will allow water to flow through the material while swimming, they will not keep your hair dry.
Available in many prints & stripes
Caring for your swim cap
- Chemically treated water is known to damage fabric of textile products
- Rinse with fresh cold water and dry immediately after use
- Do not store your cap in a wet state
- Do not leave cap in direct sunlight or exposed to heat
- Trace amounts of cooper in pool may cause discolouration to cap
- Avoid contact with sharp objects
- Fingernails may tear cap when putting on and off
For workout & competition
Your hair should be wet before placing cap on head. Air under cap may cause it to come off during workout or competition.
Do not permit small children to use cap as a toy. Misuse or abuse may be dangerous and cause suffocation. Individuals with allergies or skin disorders should seek competent medical advice before using a swim cap. The manufacturer and/or seller will not be responsible for any injury by misuse or collisions being accidental or otherwise.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Eyeline Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.