Eyeline Exa-Cord Swim Pool Training Cords - 3 Strengths- NEW RANGE
Eyeline Exa Cords Swim Pool Training Cords are designed for push-off drills, in-place resisted swimming, resisted walking, running and other in-water resistance drills. Belts features 5cm adjustable waist belt with NBR Rubber Pad attached to a tubular latex cord. A mounting loop is attached to end of tubing to mount in pool.
In the bag:
- Exa-Cords instruction booklet
- Tubular latex cord, waist belt with padded NBR cover and mounting loop
- SESTC01 (6mts x 11mm) lightweight strength (Yellow) tubular latex cord provides resistance level of 2.2-6.3kgs* of pull, 5cm adjustable waist belt with slider attached & padded NBR cover. Also features 'safety snap cord' inside cord tubing.
- SESTC02 (6mts X 12mm) regular strength (Red ) tubular latex cord provides resistance level of 3.6-10.8kgs* of pull, 5cm adjustable waist belt with slider attached & padded NBR cover.. Also features 'safety snap cord' inside cord tubing.
- SESTC03 (6mts x 13mm ) heavyweight strength (Blue) tubular latex cord provides resistance level of 4.8-12.5kg1kgs* of pull, 5cm adjustable waist belt with slider attached & paddedd NBR cover Also features 'safety snap cprd' inside cord tubing
- * Resistance measured when stretched 1-3 times original length-maximum stretch
Other Useful Information:
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Eyeline Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.