Eyeline will accept goods for return, when purchased via the web site, if goods are found, under normal warranty provisions, to have faulty workmanship and/or materials. General wear and tear usage is not a reason for a returns or exchange request and these will be rejected.
Goods must be returned in original condition and packaging, with all Accessories and be unused. We will also need a copy of your Credit Card receipt.
Swimwear and Clothing: Returns are only permitted for size change or defective merchandise. Items must be returned with tags attached and with all packaging and be unused.
Returns/Exchanges will be accepted if notified STRICTLY within 14 days of purchase date for Australian purchases and 30 days for International purchases.
Returns/Exchanges must be received within this 14 or 30 Day time frame.
If you request a Refund, only the product cost as charged on your Invoice will be refunded, postage/freight costs are non-refundable.
All returns must be accompanied by a Returns Form which will be emailed to you after you have contacted us with your problem via our website using the contact us page and filling out the email enquiry form and your return is approved.
To make a return
- Go to the contact us page and fill out a email enquiry form
- Advise the items you wish to return/exchange, enter a brief explanation for returning the goods. There is no guarantee that all the items you wish to return will be authorised for return.
- An email notification will be sent to Eyeline.
- Once Eyeline has authorised your request, an email will be sent to you containing instructions on how to proceed.
- If there is a Freight Charge to return items back to you or a price difference,you will be required to pay the freight charge and/or price difference so please include your full credit card details on the form that is sent back to you. If you require an exchange only you have the option to include a Pre-paid satchel addressed to youself and include with your return item.
- Once your returns/exchange request has been authorised, please make sure that items are carefully packaged, have the return postage pre-paid and traceable for safe delivery to Eyeline (include a copy of the Credit Card Receipt) when being returned by post to:
- Eyeline Australia Pty Ltd
35 Daphne Street
Botany. NSW 2019
Eyeline makes no guarantees for items returned that have not been authorised beforehand.
As all purchases via our web site, preferred payment is by Credit Card any refunds will be by way of a credit to the card used for the original purchase. If a refund has been authorised we can raise a credit/refund to the credit card used for purchase via our Payments Gateway.
If you are sending any item/s back for exchange then you will need to include your Credit Card details as we cannot charge anymore amounts to your original purchase card
that has been authorised through our Payments Gateway.
Changes to orders or cancellations
Eyeline will process your order within 2hrs- 3 days of receipt , so long as your payment is confirmed, therefore changes or cancellations can only be made within this time frame via our Contact Us page or by calling Eyeline on +61-2-9666-3455.
Note: Once an order has left our warehouse, regrettably it cannot be cancelled.